Are You Interested In Participating?
Rules & Regulations
Booths must be set up by 11:30am.
No serving before 12:00pm. There are safety, security and insurance issues involved in this rule and we must ask for compliance by all.
No serving after 4:00pm.
ALL beer must be poured by licensed pourers. All pourers must have their Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission Employee Permit as well as a valid government issued photo ID with them while pouring.
All samples must comply with Indiana State Alcohol Laws- 2oz samples, 2 samples per customer
- Payment in the form of check made payable to Century Center South Bend must accompany Application.
- Please email or regular mail application to the Century Center by TBD
- There will be NO REFUNDS
- All booth locations are a 10’x10’ space. A table and two chairs are provided.
- If you are not a brewer and will not be pouring beer, there will be a vendor fee of: $350
- Email to: KateL@centurycenter.org
- Mail to: South Bend Brew Fest c/o Century Center 120 S. Saint Joseph Street South Bend, Indiana 46601
SOUTH BEND BREWFEST WILL PROVIDE FOR EACH VENDOR:
- Water pitchers for rinsing
- Slop buckets
- One 8’ table
- Two chairs
- Trash cans
- Booth number sign.
BREWERY PARTICIPANTS WILL PROVIDE:
- Promotional signage or banners for your brewery
- Signage listing the products you are sampling
- Bus tubs for ice.
- (Optional) "Table Swag" to give away where your beer is being poured.